Blackjack is one of the casino games that are preferred to be played online. The rules are quite simple and the game is easy to learn. The game starts when you put your chips, representing the sum of your bet. Put the chips in your bet area on the table layout, which is usually indicated by a small circle or square directly in front of you. Placing a bet in this area indicates to the dealer that you want to participate in the upcoming “hand”.
The current hand begins when the dealer deals each player, and himself, two cards. The players’ cards are dealt face up. The dealer cards are – one face down (the “hole card”) and one face up. Then the dealer goes in a one-on-one game play with each player until they decide to stand or bust. Once all of the players have played their hands, the dealer flips over their hole card and stands if his two cards total 17 or more, or hits trying to get to 17 or more.
While you Play Blackjack you have several options. In order to make the necessary hand you can:
– Hit, which means to take another card.
– Double down – The player is allowed to double the bet on his first two cards and draw one additional card only to improve his hand.
– Split the pairs – If the player is dealt with two cards that are a pair, he may split them into two separate hands, bet the same amount on each and then play them separately.
– Surrender – The player gives up his first two cards and lose only one-half his original bet.
– Insurance – If the dealer’s up card is an ace, the player can take insurance. The insurance bet must not exceed one-half of his original bet. If the dealer’s down card is a 10 or any face card, the player wins 2 to 1.